Thursday, May 23, 2013

Big News!

After months of trying to be patient, I just received word today via e-mail that my brand ambassadorship with Nathan has started!!!  It was so exciting to find out more about the program.  Each ambassador on our team gets to "go shopping" for a few products that we'd like to use and review.  It's going to be hard to narrow down my choices.  I had a nice conversation with one of the other ambassadors on Facebook this afternoon, and I'm really looking forward to getting to know the rest of the team.  I have been a huge Nathan fan for quite some time, and I'm really excited for the opportunity to try some new products and spread the word with all of you.  I'll be sharing some of my reviews for the products I choose in future blog posts.

After experiencing some mild foot pain following my run yesterday, I took a day off from running in favor of the bike and weights today.  I don't know about you, but when I don't run (or more accurately, when my body tells me I can't run), I get extremely grumpy.  Needless to say, I was grumpy today, so the e-mail from Erin at Nathan REALLY sent my spirits soaring.  I'll be honest - I wanted to lace up immediately and go for a run.  Like a good girl, though, I listened to my body.  Hopefully this was a short-lived thing and all will be back to normal tomorrow.  


I'm ready to get out there and run stronger and longer with Nathan!  

No comments:

Post a Comment